Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Precious, priceless friendships

Most of us can count on one hand the number of true friends we have. These are the friends that are there through thick & thin, ups & downs, good & bad.
I'm very blessed to have just these type of friends. They lift you up when you are down, text you when you need them. My friend is Dana. She and Keith have been our closest friends for years. We are incredible shopping buddies, beach bums & belly laughers! We have suffered together through the agony of waiting to be blessed with children, and celebrated when our prayers were answered.
She texted yesterday when I was at the hospital to check on daddy, and like a true she said 'let me know if you need anything.' There are always people that offer that, but few that truly mean it. So my response was 'come get me and let's eat Mexican!' They did, and what a nice break from the stressful day to spend some time with Dana, Keith, A & C. I'm so thankful to have friends like that, aren't you?!

1 comment:

  1. Love Keith and Dana too! And of course you and Jeff! You inspire me, LEE!

    ReplyDelete