Friday, August 20, 2010

Lepris

It's with a cloudy mind I write this post and not just because I'm sleepy. I read an article in the paper recently that I just can't seem to get over. The article was talking about how "capri" pants are out and have been for a while. REALLY?!
This article forced me to do some investigative reporting!
My research led me to 4 conclusions:
1) There are ALOT of women who wear CAPRI'S!!!!
2) There are ALOT of stores that sell CAPRI's!!!
3) There are ALOT of us that like CAPRI's!!
4) There are even more who NEED CAPRI's!
allow me to elaborate...(some might call it vent)
1) ALOT of women wear Capri's: In my unscientific research, I have seen hundreds of ladies in the last several weeks since reading the article that said they are out, actually wear them.....hmm....
2) In the past 2 weeks I have been to 2 malls, and I was amazed how many stores sold capri pants.
3) I admit, I like Capri's! There are just sometimes you can't wear shorts, and it's just too hot to wear pants, ta-da! enter the capri! You can dress them up with the right shoes & shirt, and even a blazer! It's the perfect article to dress up or down! In my opinion, a must have!
4) and for some, a must need. Now let's be honest... Capri's cover! Shorts, like spandex, are a privilege, not a right! and for that, they deserve a beautification award!

So my suggestion solution... Let's just change the name! Instead of "Capri's", we can call the "Lepris", I would not mind them being named after me.
So whose with me??? LEPRIS WEARERS UNITE!!!!!

1 comment: